Our showroom is now open. To keep you safe at all times, the steps and measures we’ve taken include:
- Training on the safe operating procedures given to all staff
- Any employee showing COVID-19 symptoms remaining at home
- All employees regularly washing their hands with hand sanitiser
- Sanitising all hard surfaces and high traffic areas twice a day
- All installers/showroom staff/managers utilising disposable masks and gloves when working within 2.0m of others isn’t possible
- All visitors kept to a minimum
- Hand sanitizer, wash stations, disposable masks and gloves made available to customers visiting showcentres.
If you are unsure about anything, don’t hesitate to contact us and we will advise in any way we can.
As part of the One Group, we have acquired over 50 years worth of industry-leading expertise and a wider network of advanced resources. This includes providing our customers with access to SEH BAC’s cutting-edge Colchester show centre. Boasting 5,000 sq. ft, the double glazing show centre displays a range of home improvement products that can be uniquely designed for any type of home across the South East of England. From uPVC front doors, to aluminium windows, to Lean-To conservatories, take a visit to see the quality and finishes for yourself.
Our team of double glazing experts will be available to answer any queries you may have about your home improvements project. They can also advise on planning permission regulations, and show you our wide array of colour, material and decorative finishing options, to suit your existing South East home.
Plan your visit to Colchester
Only a short drive from Suffolk, the Colchester showroom is ideally located for homeowners across the South East.
It’s easily accessible by car and is only a ten-minute drive from Colchester train station and town centre. With an array of local amenities close by, including retail parks and coffee shops, this child-friendly showroom also offers free parking, disabled access and is air-conditioned.