Conservatories have come far since their beginnings and some homeowners can find that their conservatories have become outdated and inefficient since their original instillation and have become unused and forgotten about or perhaps you have moved into a new property with a conservatory that is not to your taste.
You don’t have to be stuck with your old conservatory and there are a number of ways to improve and refurbish your existing conservatory to something more modern, stylish and fit for purpose. Many conservatories can be inhabitable during the height of summer and winter, but this doesn’t need to be the case with modern technological benefits.
Polycarbonate roofing is rarely fitted these days, with new technology taking over and self-cleaning glass becoming increasingly popular with better heat retention and dispersal as well as far less maintenance all at competitive prices.
Or you could transform your conservatory internally, with an internal plastered soffit system which creates a modern look with the addition of down lighters – this can be easily added to any standard conservatory design.
There are so many ways you could improve and update your existing conservatory and create something that feels entirely new. No matter when it was built or who by, we can transform your conservatory into some truly special. Our consultants can provide a full, no obligation assessment to advise you on the various options and improvements you can make to your conservatory.
- Change your existing roof design for a pitched roof, opening up the space and creating an altogether more inviting and open space.
- Upgrade windows and doors to modernise your conservatory and make it feel brand new.
- Replace wall and roof glass for something much more efficient – providing a more comfortable environment all year round and reducing your energy bills.
- Supply and fit roof vents that are operated either manually or electronically using automatic rain and temperature sensors.
- The options are truly endless – all at the fraction of the cost of a new conservatory.
Transformation with LivinRoof
Whether you want to update an existing conservatory or have inherited a conservatory with your new home that has seen better days, our conservatory refurbishment services allow you to experience a conservatory that feels as good as new at a fraction of the cost of building a new conservatory.
With advances in building technology you can easily update your existing conservatory with the very latest roof system, bringing a new lease of life to your home. Our LivinRoof provides the practicality of a vaulted ceiling with the invigorating feel of natural daylight through glazed panels.